Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Soap making

I have to admit, soap making is one of my most favorite things to do on the Homestead. Yesterday's batch is a basic, unscented lye soap. I have to admit I made a batch of soap last week that totally flopped and I threw away. But I did have two weeks where everything I touched flopped. But life goes on, I pulled myself up by my boot straps and begun again. I couldn't say britches because I wear jumpers most of the time. 😀

Our wells water pump died, so Farmer John went to haul some water home so we can function semi normally.

Please say prayers and send positive energy and thoughts to my daughter in laws Grandmother. She went to the ER and they are testing her now. She needs the love and prayer of many, please.

A pot roast is currently cooking in my crock pot for supper tonight. I will decide what veggies I want later. Next I plan on making a pumpkin spice cake and prepping to decorate a gingerbread house with my granddaughter.

I hope every one is able to accomplish some of their goals they have set for themselves today.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment