Saturday, May 11, 2013

Plants Every Where!


Plants have taken over our kitchen table! We have plum tomato plants, round tomato plants, bell peppers, ghost peppers, jalaphnia peppers and more herbs. I cannot wait to get them planted.Then I will have room for my cooking and baking.



This is what 2/3 of my table looks like. Needless to say we have not been eating at the table. Mr. Farmer usually sits at the one uncrowed area and I tend to sit in the living room. All the same room really but two different areas.

Right now I have zucchini bread in the oven and potatoes boling to make potato salad before my potatoes go bad. Next on the list is to bake a batch of oat bread. Having the plants on the table is an issue because I have no counter space except for my hoosier and my 1/3 of the table to use. So unorganized at this time.


Next rpoject I am pushing mr. Farmer to get accomplished is to make my bathroom door. Mr. Farmer kept insisting it would not work but I knew it would. This past weekend I was in NJ for a baby shower and to see my parents. I went to the Amish market there and as I am walking down the isle, low and behold, what did I see? The exact door I want for my bathroom, so of course I took picture to prove I knew what I was talking about. Now I have a picture posted on my fridge with a kind reminder not written on it.

Here is what I am going to have.

.The perfect bathroom door for my tiny hallway that leads to the ultility room. Now to light a fire under Mr. Farmers butt.  hahaha

Back to work on the homestead.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment